Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Empire Archers Available on Ebay!

Holy Crap in a Pita!

Two posts in one day!?!?!

 Next up on the chopping block is my small group of 6 Imperial Archers:


 They came mostly from the old Empire Militia box set, with a few heads from the Empire Halberdiers box





 These figures turned out really nice looking, just wish I would've painted more of them!
 But most of the figures ended up in the hand to hand units.  They will be next up for sale.

Much like the others, I do really like these figures, but I have to make room if I am going to justify more figures!

Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281210621100?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

As mentioned previously, if anyone has any questions or comments, or if you want to see some more detailed pics, let me know and i will post more!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment