Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dwarf Giant Slayers

Thanks to some rearranging, new curtains and good sunlight this week, I have been able to photographs of more figures !  Today's installment is a group of Dwarf Giant Slayers:


 I personally think that all of these guys look totally bad ass.  Every one of them has so much character
 I opted to paint them with multi-colored hair rather than the standard orange.  The variety makes each one stand out even in the group.
a few of them never got based properly.



I will probably add some additional photos to this post, as I would like to get some individual pictures of each one.

These are also up on the Ebay auction block, with some reluctance.
here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281230053199?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649


1 comment:

  1. They look cool! Likely get a good price on ebay, if not they'll be great as keeper too. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete