Friday, April 18, 2014

Goblins!!!

Hello and happy Good Friday to you all!

Today I bring you another odd group from out of the vaults:  my Goblins.   These were part of another project that never really got off the ground, but what little I did do sure was fun.  Great figures that were a real joy to paint.  Hope you like them:

the whole group:

 Archers:

 great faces!






Gobbo Warriors:






 Wolf Rider.  Converted from 40k stuff.

  
the left over guys. one of them is pictures above 

those snotlings are such rude little bastards... 

I really loved painting these way back in the day, but alas it never got any further than this.  I thought the idea of a goblin army without any orcs would be a hilarious idea, even though I'm sure that would face almost certain slaughter on any wargaming table..  

Sadly they all have to go to make room for other things.  

the archers are listed on Ebay here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281312000957?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

and the warriors and wolf rider here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281313329396?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

the 3 extras and the snotlings are not listed as of yet.  

If anyone out there like them and would like to give the whole lot of them a good home, please make me an offer!!!  

thanks again to  everyone for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment